sO FAB in mE

My photo
I am just an ordinary lady in this world with nothing to be proud of and boast about. My life evolves with my own principles and even a single soul could not take my dignity in me. People use to misunderstand me and call me all the ruining words that they can blame on me. I’m not saying I’m true, I’m just showing my real entity.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what's moii name

JULIE is the name! . :)

my real name is JULIE ANN NARAVAL. my name was given by my granny and there's no sOmething special with my name -- no meaning, no history. maybe i guess it's just, my granny get it from a tv star. :)

my friends often call me " julie, chulie, et2x or jan(from my initials). some gave me brand names like manok, chicken or nOki. funny how i've got these names. but actually since we're in grade school, my classmates gave it. then it was carried in high school until college. manok means talkative and its obvious why i am called so. hahaha

our names are very important to us. it's part of our identity. i remember one author said that: " our names is our passage here on Earth. without it, we cannot enter. we are just nothing.":)

1 comment:

  1. it's great................and by and by you know who you really are

    ReplyDelete