sO FAB in mE

My photo
I am just an ordinary lady in this world with nothing to be proud of and boast about. My life evolves with my own principles and even a single soul could not take my dignity in me. People use to misunderstand me and call me all the ruining words that they can blame on me. I’m not saying I’m true, I’m just showing my real entity.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

feeling worn out

 i thought you’re the one i’ve been waiting for so long. but my thoughts never been right. u made me feel almost complete once awhile. i feel very ecstatic whenever i think about you and recalling what you have said: “right now im here and always here for you”. and i do really assume that you’re the one already. now,where are you?? u left me behind without qualm. u just stop evoking and minding about me. u never explain nor just try to discuss it. i dont know what’s going on and what’s wrong with you. i hope you’ll give me a hint but even a single insinuation u didn’t bother to give. what you did gives me a lot of sting in my heart. anyway, i do have a fault also. i let you dig a part in me and left it uncover. yes, i assume. and assuming hurts a lot. that’s why im like this. if been worn out. i wish i could stand this out and move ahead.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment